Solitaire (3)


Tori was the kind of girl your parents warn you against. She was all shades of wrong but I refused to see it. There was something unique about Tori though. She was very intelligent. Even when she parties all night, she was ever ready for any test brought to her the following morning. She was also a model. She told me the first thing that attracted me to her was my body. In her own words I had the body of a model.
'Do I even know how models body look like?' I laughed and replied when she told me this.
'I am just a church girl Tori' I added.
'Awwn, that's so sad. To think of the thousands you could have made with this body if you work on it'. She said pouting her lips.
With that, I was very interested in whatever she was saying. Not that my Parents didn't provide enough for me but then, I thought everyone needed an extra cash.
Tori noticed my enthusiasm and decided to fill me in on how modeling works. She told she was going to introduce me to her manager and her modeling agency, that I should be able to get signed because I have the body already. I was so happy, I could earn my own money while in school.
Weeks passed and my roommates started complaining about my seldom stay at the hostel. I stopped hanging out with them, but prefer Tori's comapany. I didn't hear the end of it with Funmi. She started preaching Christ to me like I was doing something extremely bad. I tried my best to explain to them I wasn't doing anything wrong, Tori was girl not a guy and she was the only one I hung out. Even the Ada that was pointing judging fingers had a boyfriend, but then I wasn't even allowed to hang out with a female friend.
'Mercy, just be careful. We are only watching out for you' Mariam told me a particular time when we had an argument.
'I do appreciate that but you're not my Parents. You don't get to tell me what to and what not to do'. I retorted angrily.
How did I end up having people like my Parents as roommates again? Always thinking they know what's best for everyone.
However, ever since I started to hang out with Tori, she has invited me to tons of parties but then I declined. I didn't think I was ready for that kind of exploration just yet. But there was a particular party  she insisted I must follow her too. It was her friend's birthday party. A friend I know nothing about. I was very skeptical about attending because we had test the following day, but Tori convinced me it was going to be fun and we won't be staying for long.
So I decided to attend. I already took change of clothes. The plan was to crash at Tori's place after the party because she stays off campus, then leave for class together the following morning

The venue for the birthday was a club house very close to the school.
I was wearing one of my knee length gown, it was navy blue in colour and I wore a red heels.
Tori was wearing a gown as well but it was something more beautiful and classy. Tori tried to talk me out of wearing the gown and change into something better, the 'something better' was her own cloth. But I refused, it was just a birthday party I told her.
But as we stepped into the club, I knew this was not just a birthday party. What I didn't know was that my life was about to take a new turn.



© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

Comments

Post a Comment