[Music] Idowu Openla ftArowosegbe Tosin - Tani Jesu?

When Jesus asked his disciples, “Who do people say I am?,” they replied with four different answers (see Matthew 16:13-16).
God bless you as you listen!


🌾Description

When Jesus asked his disciples, “Who do people say I am?,” they replied with four different answers (see Matthew 16:13-16).

The same implies to us now...if you're being asked Who is Jesus? 

Some will say He's my healer, He's my Provider, He's my Light, He's the only hope I have and so on


Now Out TANI JESU?

Idowu Openla & Arowosegbe Tosin Tohworship..

Who's Jesus To you?

🌾Download

🌾Lyrics

Will be Available Soon

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment