Solitaire (4)



Two hours after we got to the party Tori was still not in sight. She left me when we got to party to hang out with her friends. I sat down at a corner, observing the party quietly hoping no one will notice me till I get a hold of Tori and go home.
I was not feeling this party at all, it was too lousy and noisy, not anything I was expecting.
As I took sips from the drink I was given, I saw Tori approaching me obviously tipsy.
‘Merrrcccy'. She slurred
‘Tori, are you drunk? I think we need to go home now' I told her
‘Babe, looosssen up' she told me laughing hysterically.
‘We need to go home now. We have test tomorrow remember?'. I replied her, trying my best not to show my annoyance.
‘ookkayy. One more drink each and we leave' she said
I was already very cautious of my alcohol intake, so I thought having one more cup wouldn’t do any bad.
We took one more cup each and that was all it took for me to become tipsy myself. Tori and I danced together, I remembered taking few more cups before leaving for Tori's Place.
We got to her apartment and passed out almost immediately. I woke up few minutes later feeling very nauseated, I ran to her bathroom and got all the alcohol out of system. Tori woke up to help me in the bathroom and when I had got it all out of my system, I cleaned up and took my bath.
Tori took me inside and gave me a pill to use. Unknown to me Tori gave me hard drugs. Minutes after I took them I felt lucid and wide awake. Immediately, Tori went to get our handouts to start reading. We read like that till dawn and got ready for class.
The test, it was a piece of cake.





© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

Comments

Post a Comment