Solitaire (4)



Two hours after we got to the party Tori was still not in sight. She left me when we got to party to hang out with her friends. I sat down at a corner, observing the party quietly hoping no one will notice me till I get a hold of Tori and go home.
I was not feeling this party at all, it was too lousy and noisy, not anything I was expecting.
As I took sips from the drink I was given, I saw Tori approaching me obviously tipsy.
‘Merrrcccy'. She slurred
‘Tori, are you drunk? I think we need to go home now' I told her
‘Babe, looosssen up' she told me laughing hysterically.
‘We need to go home now. We have test tomorrow remember?'. I replied her, trying my best not to show my annoyance.
‘ookkayy. One more drink each and we leave' she said
I was already very cautious of my alcohol intake, so I thought having one more cup wouldn’t do any bad.
We took one more cup each and that was all it took for me to become tipsy myself. Tori and I danced together, I remembered taking few more cups before leaving for Tori's Place.
We got to her apartment and passed out almost immediately. I woke up few minutes later feeling very nauseated, I ran to her bathroom and got all the alcohol out of system. Tori woke up to help me in the bathroom and when I had got it all out of my system, I cleaned up and took my bath.
Tori took me inside and gave me a pill to use. Unknown to me Tori gave me hard drugs. Minutes after I took them I felt lucid and wide awake. Immediately, Tori went to get our handouts to start reading. We read like that till dawn and got ready for class.
The test, it was a piece of cake.





© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We ❤ you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts