Solitaire (7)


                                               


The test result was released. I've never seen my Dad shed tears before but as he came back inside the ward from the Doctor's office, I saw drops of water dropped from his eyes. Maybe I imagined it, maybe not but when I saw the sorrow that reflected on his face, I knew no good news was awaiting me.
When my mum saw his face, she burst into tears herself.
'What does it say? What happened to my daughter?' She asked.
As she read the result my Dad gave to her, she came for me on the bed and locked my cloth.
'You see what you've done to yourself? Are you happy now? Are you?' She screamed.
A nurse had to tell her to calm down or she will be sent out of the ward as she is disturbing other patient. Only then did my Mum calm down.
Disappointment was written all over Dad's face. I couldn't even find my own voice to ask them what happened. I wallowed in my own predicament as I know whatever that result says, I'll be bearing it all alone.
                  .........................
As the number of my days draw near. I found myself living like a recluse. No Tori, the life of the party. No Ada, Funmi or Mariam to encourage me and right my wrongs.
My Parents had given up on me already. I am too filthy to be forgiven. I watch them counting down the days I have left, I see their unspoken attitude, I hear their silent whispers. Constantly wishing I leave soon and end their shame.
I only had myself. My spirit, soul and body but my brain constantly reminds me they will all be separated very soon. 

© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

Comments

Post a Comment