Solitaire (6)



                         


I woke up seeing my parents beside me, looking very worried and concerned. I looked around hoping to catch a glimpse of Tori but she was no where to be found.
I noticed discomfort around my nose only for me to discover I was being placed on oxygen. Was it that bad? To the extent of being placed on oxygen? 
My Dad's sigh of relief said it all when he saw my eyes opened.
'Dad, what's wrong? What happened to me?' I asked. Trying to process how It became this bad. It was just an ordinary faint, that probably water would have woken me up.
'We should be asking you that'. My mum snapped.
Dad gave her a look that silenced her. Then, I knew everything was wrong.
'How are you feeling now? You shouldn't stress yourself, just go back to sleep. You've been unconscious for more than 24hrs'. My Dad said, giving me a forced smile.
The headache I was feeling didn't allow me inquire further. Whatever happened to me must be very serious.
I closed my eyes again and fell asleep this time.
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing someone muttering something beside me. It was my Mum, only God knows how long she has been there praying.
While the headache subsidised, I felt very weak and hungry. I tapped my mum and told her I needed some water. She quickly gave me the bottled water beside her.
'Mum, what happened to me?' I asked again.
My mum however replied me courteously this time.
'My baby, we were told you have been using a particular hard drugs lately, it has accumulated in your body system and has been fighting your immune system'. My mum told me.
'I'm sorry I shouted at you earlier. I was upset about the news we heard from the Doctor. Thanks to your Dad anyway, he made me realize you aren't someone like that and when I think about it too, it doesn't make sense. Anyway, they ran a test on you few hours ago. They said the report will be ready tomorrow'. Mum added.
I slept there as a cold chill ran down my spine. I was in for it.


© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment