Solitaire (5)



More party, more drugs and more passes. My roommates already gave up trying to talk me out of being of friends with Tori, because they knew I'd never listen.
Tori told me I needed a change of wardrobe and I couldn’t have agreed more. She gifted me some of her clothes, we wore same size anyway. I got some clothes with my money as well and I began to look like what a regular girl of my age should look like and not like my church’s  Good Women President.
As I much I didn't enjoy those party, I had no problem with it since it wasn't affecting my studies. I was rather becoming better.
Our examination drew near and I told Tori to slow down on how much we party but should focus more on reading and with the help of the drugs, assimilating fast was not a problem.
The whole examination came like a blur. I did my best but then it was with the help of the drugs.
I went home for break and my Parents were so happy to see me. I became Mercy the Pastor's child again as soon as I got home. I went for choir rehearsal and resumed wearing my long church clothes. I didn’t even bother bringing my new clothes home. I soon got tried of going to church daily and I began to miss Tori and the time we spent together.
Our first semester result was released and I had straight A's. My Parents were happy and very proud. I was the model child they used as example in church.
Before we resumed back to school I started to feel dizzy when I stress my self a bit at home. My Parents thought it was as a result of school's stress and all but I knew it was because I stopped taking the drugs. Tori already told me if I stop using it for long, I'd get tired easily, what she didn't tell me was that I had gotten addicted to it.
When the effect persisted, my Parents took me to see the doctor. I was told I had blood shortage. The Doctor prescribed a blood tonic for me and assured them I'd get better after using it.
Days went by and our resumption date was drew near. I assured my Parents I was okay but I knew I wasn't. I just wanted to get back to school and get some of those drugs from Tori so I'd get better.
I got to school only for Tori to tell me she was out of supply and she will need some money to get it. I gave Tori some money and she promised to get it the following day.
Tori and I got along just fine after she got me the drugs only that I now pay for supplies myself. We partied more and did more drugs.
I started to use the drugs more often because I started to feel more lightheaded and dizzy. I got worried but Tori told me it was as a result of me just starting to get used to it. So I cared less.
Most of my things were already in Tori's place, I hardly went to my hostel anymore. Only Ada still talk to me among them anyway, the few times I spent there after I resumed was very awkward.
Tori's modelling management called us for a photoshoot that day. We got to the venue quite early and we were dressed up for the photoshoot. Just before the photoshoot began, I started to feel lightheaded again but unfortunately for me, I didn't bring the drugs along.
I tried to manage through my photoshoot session without any drama, but has the camera flashed and click for the last session, I fell and blanked out.


© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

Comments

Post a Comment