Solitaire (1)

'Freedom at last' I sighed heavily as I saw my name on the admission list. After been indoors for more than 16 years of my life, this became the walk to freedom I've always envisaged.
I was born into a family of five. Three (3) children with their parents. As the last child and being the only female, I not only have two overbearing brothers, I have a highhanded and excessively protective parents too. You see the reason for the 'heavy sigh'.
Did I skip the part of my parents being a Christian? No, they are not your regular Sunday service Christian. My Dad is a Pastor, while my mum function as the Sanitation Head in my church. To summarize my whole life history, let me just say this. I was born into a Christian home, who doesn't make, let-us-consider-her-feelings kind of decision for me. I hardly made my own decisions while growing up. And this is me here, about to start living my Dad's dream of becoming a Lawyer.

Everyone was busy here, while some were running into each other, others were engrossed in whatever it is they were doing, they hardly noticed things going on around them or else, they'd have noticed the tears streaming down my face as I alighted from my Parents vehicle, bade them goodbye and watched as they drove down the school gate.
As much as I have always wanted freedom, I felt very nervous starting to live on my own. I started feeling indifferent and I burst into tears publicly. This was going to be the beginning of a new journey.

© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

Comments

Post a Comment