[Music] Evang Ewaoluwa A. - Orisirisi Obe (Different Knives)

Download and Listen to Orisirisi Obe (Different Knives) song which you can't afford to miss, by Evang Ewaoluwa A on Orisirisi Obe, remember to download and share with friends and family.

🌾Description

ORISIRISI OBE, composed by Evang Ewaoluwa Awamaridi. this song was full of inspiration and a message to the church of God. the vision was given to me in my dream, holy spirit revealed how church is weakened in God presence. on a journey with God in my dream I saw a lot of domestic animal entering the church of God, while shepherd are not many and God spoke to me how they works inside the church and their effect God gave me the solution to it that church should be prayerful, so that we won't loose soul for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. let us work on how to win soul for Christ not loose soul for Christ.

🌾Download

Good Morning Jesus

🌾Lyrics

Will be Available Soon

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment