Solitaire (2)

Why bother to hide the tears when they kept coming? As I trekked down to my apartment, I knew my life was going to take a new turn.
My name is Mercy Ola-Peters. I'm slim, tall and averagely beautiful. I'm the type of girl who loves making new friends but nobody wants to be friends with, so over the years I built a wall around myself and promised never to never let my guard down anymore or allow myself get hurt by peoples opinion.
                       
.........................................
I stayed in 'Ladi' hostel, one of the girls hostel on campus. While I prefer to stay off campus, my parent insisted that I secure an apartment in the school premises to avoid distraction.
I had three other roommates, which made us four who stayed together. Ada was the first person that interacted with me, she is bold, beautiful and very jovial, just my exact opposite. She was an English student.
Then there is Funmi and Mariam, the two religious extremists that hardly get along. Aside from their fanaticism, they are two lovely individuals.
I was busy during the first month, from trying to get familiar with my new surroundings, processing my registration, attending classes and following Funmi to fellowship. I had no time for leisure. Freedom indeed!
However, against my parents advice and Funmi's devilish stare, I decided to attend my faculty's dinner night and fresher's party. Being my first time of attending a social gathering I was intentional about having fun and loosening up a bit.
Prior before this time. I had no friend in my department, the only friends I had were my roommates and they didn’t go with me. None of them was my coursemate. So I attended alone.
The party was hot! It was my first time catching that much fun in a night. There were games, music and enough to drink. I stayed away from alcohol though. Let it not be heard I disgraced myself at my first dinner party.
Just before I left. I met a lady called Tori. She was almost same height as me, slim as well but more beautiful than I am. She told me she likes my height and I have the perfect face and stature that suits it. It was the first time someone complemented my stature and not throw jabs on how skinny I was. It felt good. She tried to convince me to wait a bit longer but I declined and told her I had to get to the hostel before it gets too late.
Unknown to me, I just met my doom.




© REMXIE WORLD Plc



Thanks for checking out Our UPDATES

CLICK FOR MORE, 

We LOVE to hear from you 
remember to drop your view.

We you

Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

Comments

Post a Comment