R/Madrid; my best career experience Mou says!

Jose Mourinho has revealed that he sees his time at Real Madrid as his best experience as a manager, citing the lessons learned and memories forged during his time with the Spanish club.

Having already enjoyed success at Porto, Chelsea and Inter, Mourinho joined Real Madrid in 2010 and managed the club until 2013.

During his time at the club, Mourinho won La Liga in 2011-12 while also claiming a Copa del Rey and Supercopa de Espana before eventually returning to Chelsea.

And, despite winning Champions League titles at Porto and Inter, it was Mourinho's time at Santiago Bernabeu that he looks at the most fondly.

"Real Madrid was my best experience because of what I learned as a coach, as a man, because of the lessons I took in my career and in my life," he told Portuguese TV channel 11, per Marca.

"It is the best memory of my career, it was fantastic."


Thanks For You Reading Our Updates We are very happy for you to come to our site. .
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment